Friday, March 19, 2010

Wholey shit, wholey shit, wholey- wait what!?

Feel like... bingeing? How will you feel afterwards? What's it like to be full and bloated? If you've hungry... well... good! You should be! If it really hurts that much, go to your room, get under your blankets with a mug of tea, and relax. If you're fatigued, you've fine- just got drinking enough. It's hard to always drink water, I know how boring it is. Drink tea or coffe instead. Iced tea... diet pop, any zero-calorie beverage!

And don't get concrned over tiny fluxuations in your weight. If you're up three or four pounds since yesterday... it's liquid, and fecal matter. I doubt you really ate 3500 calories. Yeah, you need 3500 calories to gain a pound. 10,500 to gain three. I doubt you ate that much, and, even if you binged, you still under-ate. Think of what overeating is to the average person: 2500-3500 calories. To you- to us!- overeating is 500 calories. Even less in some cases.

And it dosen't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop.



AND SO.

ONE-HUNDRED-FIFTEEN POUNDS. I did it!! Wo0o0o0! Now, I can take it a bit slower, seeing as I have two weeks and one day to lose five pounds... ;D. I'll do it, easy. I never have a problem with hunger or cravings! Never! And I've already lost 30lbs! 'Dunno what I do that makes it so, but it's so: Loosing weight is easy as hell for me... It comes to me simply, just like realtive functions, or equations in y-intercept from. Once I get a hang of it, it's simple... ;D. My birthday's coming up, in two weeks and one day, and if I can amke it by then... ;D That's fifteen days to loose 5lbs. Perfect. I burn about 1700-1800 calories a day, and if I eat roughly 450 a day, I burn 1250-1350 each day. That puts me at a loss of about one pound every three days. ;D It's happening.

On my birthday, I shall be free... to a certain degree. Still must eat less than 1,000 calories. Hey!- I'm still undereating! :D

1 comment:

  1. I know this was posted a long time ago, but I think your great. I hope you kept the weight off, im about to get focused with my body again. I hope we can chat sometime. Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete