Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today is a new day...

And with it comes new oppertunities. Yesterday's "sacrafice" is today's investment, and more should be made today. The day should be spent enjoying yourself; not with food, for it only lasts a second. Spend the time genuinley enjoying yourself, look forward to sometihng... have fun.

Yep~!

I'm in a good mood... wanna know why? I had gotten sick last week- great excuse not to eat- and missed three days of school, so I was behind. I caught up right when I got back, but my asma[did i spell that right?] was acting up and I couldn't do phys ed or jog. DEVASTSTION. Today, though, mummu-dear deemed that i could do PE if I felt good, and I did. ;D we had physical fitness testing, though, so we had free-choice right after the trunk-lift. I ran for the remainder of the time- an extra 1 1.3 miles! woo! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment