Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How I'm doing.

Six days of fasting, and I'm through. I have school, too many friends, and vigilant parents: I can't afford to be so fatigued all the time. But I like being hungry... I know I'm doing it right. So...

I'm having a tall mug of earl grey tea for breakfast [preparing and throwing-out the rest], at lunch I'll buy my lunch with my pre-paid account, and sell my entre to a friend [James and Jerimiah eat so much!] and just eat the fruits and veggies. Then comes dinner, and I try to load a bunch of veggies onto my plate and take forever to chew.

Because, frankly, I hate not feeling hungry. I feel like a full, fatass.

AND: Ana and I have a deal: If I can get down to 110 lb by my upcoming birthday [April 3rd] She'll let me eat regularly when we go to the sushi bar I love so much. As long as i don't top 1000 calories... ;DD. There is no cake at my party! Yessss...

You see, I never purge, and never will. It'll just kill will faster! I understand that this is a disese; a disese I cling to in a horrible I love you/ I hate you mannor. And so... Whenever I eat too much I alays tell myself: "You need to consume 3500 calories to gain a pound, and you've for sure burned off more than you have eaten. There is no way that was 3500 calories, in fact it was an eighth of that, and you'll have burned it off by the end of the day... you're okay.". Because I still want to have controll over my life.

2 3/4 weeks to loose 7 pounds!!! Will i make it? Yes... yes. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment