Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feel'n like a fat kid!

I feel like I have no controll whatsoever!

Chocolate binge... Feel like shit... Shit I tell you... honestly got myself sick off of chocolate-covered almonds, and now seeing food makes me want to throw up. I ate like... 500 calories of chocolate! WHOLEY FAWCK.

Well... that puts me at a total of like 900 calories today, after I finish dinner. If I eat it. DAMN.

I will not purge, though. Ana is about controll, and feeling like my stomach will rupture at any moment is my punishment. Never have I or will I purge.

Still... I haven't done anything that could make me gain weight... I didn't actually eat 3500 calories, that two pounds is your body fluxuating over fecal matter and fluids!! So, I'm fine. There's no way in hell they're forcing a mahi mahi taco down my throat at dinner... anyways, I'm lactose intolerant, so I'll blame milk for my unruly stomachache. Wholey shizz.

Well... I defeated the Puppeteer on MS and got a whooping total of 12,000EXP. ;D Happy... Still feel like a fatass. Fat. Fat. Fat. I know didn't really gain any weight, but still. I've deffinatley dissapointed my 115lb self...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.caloriesperhour.com/forums/forum54/

    You need Tough Love!

    ReplyDelete