Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well... here it comes:

Alright. Here's my blog, on... ED's.



Thoes of us who've got ED's needeachother's suport, right? Yes, right. I'm going to post tips, tricks, and how I get by in my busy life; yesh, I have to keep my grades at all A+'s, tutor, keep "pwning" in Phys. Ed., and being my happy social self... and not eat. Well, I learned the not eating isn't going well for me. Sooo... I'm on a 450-550cal. diet, and it's working well, now. I just do fun stuff and avoid food. Plus I make sure to pay attention to fat people and see how they jiggle. It's my faviorite kind of thinspo! But, more on my secrets later.



I used to be 145 lb, which isn't too badly overweihgt, but close. Now I'm 125lb... so see you later!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that while you are reading Medusa's blog that you will realize how much is at stake for you right now. I was where you are now when I was about 12 years old, except I never believed that it was ok to join with other sick girls to unite in support of a disease. I dont know if you realize how damaging it is to girls who are trying to recover to support anorexia but I also know you dont mean any harm. You just dont know what your getting yourself into yet.

    You dont need pro ana support, you need a healthy perspective. Your just not realizing what anorexia really is, what it really means, and how it can truly destroy your life and everything about who you are now.

    Did you know that as you develop your eating disorder your personality changes, your cognitive ability disappears and you no longer can think clearly.

    Please consider taking down this pro ana post and replacing it with a post on your feelings about your self image. Maybe what you really need to talk about is why you feel you need to lose weight when you are a young healthy and beautiful girl.

    Your the only one who doesn't realize how gorgeous and amazing you really are, and please dont let it take you plummetting into this disorder to find out in the end that you were always fucking beautiful just the way you are.

    I wish i believed that you will listen to me, but somehow i am afraid you wont. If you are willing to hear me out, and talk to someone who has been living with anorexia since they were 12, then message me sweetie.

    ReplyDelete